Pages

Friday, January 2, 2015

Kindness Matters

This week we were walking and there was an older lady in a wheelchair, sweeping in the street with one arm. My heart about broke and we went to help her. She starts almost yelling at us .. No! No! No!  We just helped her anyways.  She starts telling us all about her life and how much she hates things looking messy, but she’s 92 and can’t walk anymore, so it is hard for her to keep it clean.  We cleaned up the whole front yard. She looks at us with tears in her eyes and says, “Thank you!  Thank you!  My family always leaves me here by myself.  I really want to give you both a Christmas hug.” It was the best!  







This should be one of our goals in 2015!
We should also go about doing service .. every single day!

 photo sig_zps85124238.png

No comments:

Post a Comment