Pages

Monday, January 6, 2014

Midge


My little diva .. but really!  She definitely learned how to be sassy from her sisters.  However, she has a huge heart too!  She loves having her family all together and kind of struggles when we branch off. She's my Disney pal and I can always count on her to watch Tangled or Beauty and the Beast with me for the hundredth time.  She grades my outfits when we go shopping .. and she is always honest (I've literally gotten some D's before)!  She is really starting to come into her own and she is beautiful.  I'm still not sure how she's the only one that missed the awkward stage.  Either way, I'll definitely miss my sweetheart, but I know she will shower me with love while I'm away.  I'm a little nervous for how grown up she'll be when I get home!

 photo sig_zps85124238.png




No comments:

Post a Comment