Pages

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Week 4 -- Field Trip to Boise Idaho


So fun fact: This week I went to Boise!  We left Monday afternoon and didn't get back until late last night!  We had to make an appearance at the Mexican Consulate and guess what...I HAVE MY VISA!!  Life's getting real!  I leave the MTC in like a week and a half!  They Fed-Exed our Visas to Salt Lake so hopefully it's smooth sailing from here on out! 


We did a session at the Boise temple and literally the glass work there is beautiful! 




They also took us to a mall and we went shopping!  Hermana Daniel and I caved at the dresses on sale at Downeast because they were flippin cute, super soft, and way light for Mexico. We wore matching dresses today..what? I know we're cute!! 


    


We got to eat real food for a day and a half!  Chic Fil A and Cafe Rio -- HOLLA!!  Our little overnight field trip was so fun!

 photo sig_zps85124238.png

No comments:

Post a Comment